Community Violence Solutions Workshop Series Part 3: Red Flags and Relationships
4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
ILSP in Collaboration with Community Violence Solutions presents Workshop Series Part 3: Red Flags and Relationships.
“The goal of Not a Number is to provide youth with information and skills in a manner that inspires them to make safe choices when they encounter potentially exploitative situations and utilize healthy support systems that may decrease vulnerabilities.
- Raise youth awareness of what constitutes human trafficking and exploitation
- Learn how to recognize recruitment tactics and understand vulnerability
- Practice refusal skills that avoid or reduce risk
- Challenge harmful stereotypes and societal attitudes
- Identify healthy support systems
- Develop skills to navigate potential and existing exploitative situations
- Learn how to access community resources when situations arise that increase vulnerability (or if exploitation is already happening)